About Blevic Geomatic
Blevic Geomatic Consults Limited was established over 10 years ago to provide a full Surveying and Engineering service. We provide our services to a comprehensive list of clients, ranging from Multi-National Development Organisations, Builders to Architects and private individuals.
Over the years, our surveyors and consulting engineers have gained vast experience and knowledge in many different projects and in varied locations both locally and also nationally. This means that we are in an excellent position to advise on most projects and suggest the most suitable and economical method of measurement available.
Service We Offer
Utilising the most modern survey instrumentation available, ranging from high accuracy Robotic Total Stations to GPS Systems and 3D Laser Scanners, we are able to provide the most suitable and economical solution for any project, whilst ensuring data accuracy and quality.
Technology is driving radical change in land surveying. At Blevic, we are Surveying, and we provide land surveying, mapping, GIS services, 3D laser scanning, and hydrographic surveys for oil and gas, pipeline, utilities, transportation, and construction. We embrace the new scientific approach that’s reshaping our industry by combining our Registered Professional Land Surveyors with world-class mapping technology, and acting on our deep commitment to service.
In addition to mapping services utilizing traditional technologies, Blevic redefines the boundaries by providing complete cloud-based GIS services, enabling multiple information layers in an integrated map format, ideal for documenting existing controls and lease lines, and enabling decision processes.
Not all surveyors provide GIS. Blevic will cost-effectively tailor data collection, editing, and translation to meet almost any client specification and GIS format requirement. We’ll deliver your files any way you need them, including on your mobile device.
- Oil and Gas Well Surveys and Staking
- Mineral Lease Research and Unit Surveys
- Well Bore Planning
- Monitoring Wells
- Compressor/Processing Site Planning
- Wind Farms/Solar Energy Site Planning
- Construction Surveys and Staking
- Road and Pad Layout
- Easement/Right-of-Way Location and Staking
- Boundary and Surface Ownership Surveys
- Texas Railroad Commission Platting for Proposed and As-Drilled Plats
- TxDOT Permitting
- T-4 Permit Mapping
- 3D Scanning, Remote Sensing, and Image Interpretation
- Spatial Data Collection and Analysis
- Cross Section and As-Built, Construction Quality Assurance
- Asset/Construction Management
- Topographic Surveys and Cross Sections
- FEMA Floodplain Mapping
- Wetland Mapping and Delineation
- Hydrographic and Coastal Mapping
- Transmission Line Routes (Oil and Gas, Electrical, Water, Waste Water, and more)
- National Forest and BLM Permitting
- Geodetic Control Survey
Surveying offers an industry-leading array of GIS (Geographic Information Systems) products and services. Our diverse background, experienced and professional teams, combined with the most current cloud-based GIS technology, allow us to provide customized, web-based, enterprise-wide solutions.
We utilize the power of Esri’s ArcGIS to build and manage robust, scalable spatial information systems. Using up-to-date base maps and high-resolution imagery in conjunction with unparalleled survey grade data, Blevic is able to provide complete GIS solutions from start to finish. Blevic Surveying is registered with the Texas Board of Professional Land Surveyors.
- Asset Management and Construction Management
- FEMA Floodplain Mapping
- Cloud-based GIS Applications
- Spatial Data Development and Analysis
- 2D and 3D Maps and Data
- Hardcopy and Digital Products
- Up-to-date, State-wide High-resolution Orthophotography
- Data conversions from AutoCAD and photos to GIS
- Data conversion from scanned maps to GIS
We conduct our business to promote economic growth, a healthy environment, and vibrant communities, now and into the future. Sustainable development is fully aligned with our pioneering spirit for innovative solutions.
Our safety goal is to create and maintain an Injury- and Incident-Free environment. To achieve a long-lasting, excellent safety performance such as this requires the commitment of every individual to do his or her job safely every day. Through individual and team effort, we can ultimately have a workplace environment where no one gets hurt.
Safe work behavior is a basic requirement of each and every individual working within our company. This responsibility is best summarized by: Safety First: if it can’t be done safely, don’t do it.
All Frontier Surveying employees are responsible for being knowledgeable about and adhering to all applicable safety rules, policies, standards, and procedures, which include proper usage of personal protective equipment. Additionally, our employees must:
- Individually accept and be held accountable for their own safety behavior and performance.
- Have zero incidents and injuries within their control.
- Correct safety hazards within their control and report safety hazards outside of their control.
- Intervene when an unsafe act is observed.
- Report all incidents/accidents immediately.